1. Favourite scene in a Princess movie?
There is a really obscure Disney movie called ‘Black Cauldron’ with Princess Eilonwy. So I think its okay, if this counts as a Princess movie.
The scene where she enters the cave and sees all the fairies is my absolute favourite. (fun fact, if you look hard, TINK is actually in this scene)
2. Favourite scene in a non Princess movie?
The centaurette scene from Fantasia (or really any scene from monsters inc.)
3. Last Disney movie you watched?
I just watched Moana for the first time and I LOVE IT.
4. Is your family Disney obsessed?
My family isn’t Disney obsessed, but they’ve learned to accept me.
My dad asks me on the daily when I’m going to grow up.
5. How many times have you visited the parks?
I’M FROM CANADA! But I’ve visited twice 🙂
And I feel like that’s a solid number for a Canadian
6. Which park is your favourite?
7. Cinderella’s castle or Sleeping Beauty’s castle?
I’ve never been to Sleeping Beauty’s so I’m going to say Cindys 🙂
8. Favourite animal themed movie?
OLIVER IN FUCKING COMPANY
9. Favourite Disney movie from the 1950’s?
There is no question that asks ‘favourite Disney movie from the 1940s.’
So I’m going to re-word the question and say Fantasia
13. Favourite Disney movie from the 1990’s?
Omg there is so many…
Probably The Nightmare Before Christmas.
The trick or treaters are in my top 5 favourite Disney characters.
16. Favourite non-human character?
TINK. I’ve been in love with Tink since I was a little girl.
I think she’s the most relatable Disney character.
17. If you could trade lives with one character which one and why?
Omg I think I would trade with Mike Wizowski…
Working on the scare floor would be bomb.
But I would also love to live under the sea….. I can’t decide.
18. First Disney orientated memory?
My mom bought me a ‘Black Cauldron’ book when I was younger.
I had never actually seen the movie, but the book is the first memory I can think of.
19. Would you get married/have your honeymoon at one of the parks?
I’ve been asked this before, and my answer is no.
Although I love Disney world, I believe that there is a place and time for it.
If both people in the couple absolutely LOVE Disney world… then do it.
But when it comes to celebrating your love and just being with one another, I don’t think Disney is the place.
Also the cost to stay luxuriously at Disney for week could buy you like one of those cottages on the water in the Maldives… encrusted in gold… with dolphin neighbours
20. If you were to date a Disney character, who would it be and why?
I would transform myself into a dog and go on a date with Dodger from Oliver and Company and eat hot dogs.
21. Would you name your child after one of the characters?
Ever since watching The Little Mermaid 2, I have always wanted a child named ‘Melody’.
22. Favourite villain?
PULL THE LEVER KRONK
23. If you could have two characters from different movies meet, who would they be and why?
Peter Pan and Alice. Neverneverland and Wonderland? Because LDR couple #couplegoals
24. Are there any characters who didn’t have a romance but you wish had?
TJ Detweiler and Spinelli
25. Favourite sequel?
Little Mermaid 2 and Lion King 1 1/2
26. Least favourite sequel?
all the other ones
27. Have you ever met any of the characters at the parks?
Nah… I’m not really interested in meeting random people in costumes lol
28. Favourite live action Disney movie?
Eh…. I guess Cinderella.
29. Favourite soundtrack?
Simple cannot choose.
30. What are your top three favourite Disney songs?
– I will find my way – Hercules
– When Will my Life Begin- Tangled
– Quick Before the Hyenas come- Lion King 1 1/2
31. Mickey or Minnie?
32. Which Disney movie do you think is overrated?
I will never understand Brave. Like why bears? I hated it.
33. Which Disney movie do you think is underrated?
OLIVER AND COMPANY
34. If you could be a face character at one of the parks, who would you be and why?
Tink. The one who gets to fly down from the castle. Whoever has that job, you are the bomb dot com.
35. If you could be in any scene from any Disney movie, which would it be and why?
The centaurette scene in Fantasia (I would be the centaurette who saves the Unicorn)
Or a mermaid at the Mermaid Lagoon
36. Which movie do you find the most nostalgic?
Beauty and the Beast for some reason, the music gets me every time.
37. Favourite Pixar movie?
I can’t choose between Monster Inc, Toy Story 3, and The Incredibles
38. Least favourite Pixar movie?
I really didn’t like Wall-E
39. Are there any Disney movies that you haven’t seen?
Yes. I haven’t seen a lot of the sequels!
40. Is there a scene or movie that makes you cry?
Omg, when Oliver in company doesn’t get picked from the ‘Adopt a Kitty’ box and ‘Once upon a time in New York City’ is playing in the background.
Like jesus Disney….
41. Is there a song that makes you cry?
ONCE UPON A TIME IN NEW YORK CITY
42. Favourite Disney prince?
43. Which character do you relate to the most?
Hei Hei from Moana. Lol, just kidding. Tink 100%
44. Do you own any clothing that’s Disney themed?
Tons. My favourite would probably be a black dress my mom bought me for my birthday.
The bottom of the skirt is just filled with scenes from Sleeping Beauty
45. Favourite villain song?
Mother knows best reprise- Tangled
46. Most iconic kiss?
Buzz and Jessie
47. Favourite sidekick?
48. Favourite Princess and why?
I don’t have a favourite. I can’t choose between Ariel, Aurora, Cindy, or Snow.
I’ve always been a Tink fanatic.
49. Funniest Disney scene?
Every Hei Hei scene in Moana.
50. Favourite Disney movie and why?
I genuinely can’t answer this question. Every Disney movie brings back a different feeling or different memory for me. I like certain scenes from different movies like when Flora, Fauna and Merryweather bake the cake and try to make the dress. I also love the ‘I will find my way’ scene from Hercules. I like the scene from Nightmare Before Christmas when Sally predicts the falling of Halloween Town when that little Christmas tree grows. Like I mentioned before, I love the centaurette scene from Fantasia and the mermaids at Mermaid Lagoon. I love them all, for all different reasons.
I get asked a lot how a grown adult can love Disney so much. It’s pretty simple for me. Every time I watch a Disney movie it takes me back to an awesome time, or brings back a really happy memory. I watched them so much as a kid that every song or character brings back a memory. I think there is something to be said for how magical the movies are. Whether you find them juvenile or not, there is always something magical about a Disney movie. They make your insides feel nice.
I hope you enjoyed this Disney tag. I loved doing it.
Stay tuned for my next blog this week! Andy and I will be answering questions about all the worst aspects of a long distance relationship.
As usual, have a magical day, and thank you for reading.
k love you bye.