something wicked this way comes.
October is my favourite month of the year, which is pretty self explanatory based on how much I love halloween.
I think that loving Halloween is starting to become a thing now, which I’m really happy about.
Its like ‘cool thing’ to love Halloween.
Let’s all love it together. Let’s all love it so much they give us the fucking day off.
And let’s all walk around with witch hats, and just trick or treat all day.
This year, however, Andy has acquired some days off in the month of October.
And it would be silly of me, as a girlfriend of a hard-working medical student, to not take advantage of this rare opportunity.
Therefore, I have decided to put aside my love for cold weather and autumn leaves, and ignore the overwhelming urge to decorate my whole house the day October starts…
So I can see my man.
(who has a beard now by the way. I thought I would hate it. But I love it so much I want to live in it)
Eloquent writing aside, I am going to Florida for October!
I FaceTimed Andy before I booked the flight and said,
‘I will come see you on one condition (there were so much more than one) we have to…
– carve pumpkins
– watch all the classic scary movies (Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Masacre, etc)
– watch all the classic cute halloween movies (Halloweentown, The Addams Family, Nightmare Before Christmas etc)
– go to a pumpkin patch (do they exsit in Florida?) ‘
and that’s pretty much it.
He obliged, and I can’t wait to see him.
(I would have gone regardless of my conditions)
Oh also, here are some things that are coming that I can’t wait to share with you guys
– decorating for fall video
– Freddy Kreugar SFX make-up tutorial
– DIY scary halloween decorating
– glossier product review
k love you, bye.
Oh… and Happy Halloween.