As usual, thank you so much for stopping by this corner of the internet! I have this obsession with monthly favourites videos on youtube! Its a good thing because I get to discover all these new products and brands, but its also a bad thing because I can’t stop discovering all the new products and brands! And then my money disappears…
I work super hard during the week, and don’t have much a social life due to Andy being far away, and my friends being spread across Canada.
So what happens? I spend my money on ALL THE THINGS.
These favourite videos allow me to share all the cool things I buy with you guys, and also provide them with more purpose than just taking up space in my room 🙂
I hope you guys enjoy and Happy Halloween!
Here is a list of all the products featured:
- The Handbook for the Recently Deceased // here
- Beetlejuice Phone Case // here
- Zara Spider Flats // here
- Zara Peter Pan Flats // here
- Betsey Johnson Spider Web bag // cheapest price I could find was here
- Fairies Myths, Legends, & Lore // here
- Cinderella Pill Box // here
- Miu Miu Blue Glasses // here
- Kimchi Sugarpill Matte Lip Colour // here
- Soot Sprite Stickers // here
- Care Bear Mystery Pack // here
For the essential oils, its important you pick the oils that are best suited for your needs! I use lavender oil to calm me down, and eucalyptus oil as a de-stressor. Here is a list of essential oils and their benefits so you can figure out which mix works for you 🙂