I’m a 25 year old blogger from Canada.
I think Halloween should happen once a month.
I believe mermaids are real.
I worship Tim Burton.
There is glitter in my blood.
I am a card-carrying member of Dumbledore’s Army.
Betsey Johnson is my Fairy God Mother.
And I am in a committed relationship to Disney.
Welcome to my blog.
Where the scary, the eerie, the creepy and the macabre co-exist in harmony with unicorns, sparkles, and fairy tales.
You’re in Halloweentown, and it always snows glitter here.
I write about fashion, travel, and lifestyle.
I also write about my problems, my opinions, my likes, and my long distance relationship.
This website represents my brain– a overwhelming sense of passion, but a girl who really hasn’t figured it out.
Be confused with me.
Thanks for coming.
Want to be Friends?
For business inquiries and general questions:
I’ve also been known to answer all Instagram dm’s that start with the coffee emoji ☕.
All About Me- Blogger Tag
1. How Tall Are You?
I am 5 ft, 9 inches tall.
2. Do You Have A Hidden Talent? If So, What?
Hmm hidden? I make the best lemon cupcakes. I’m also really good at losing my patience.
3. What is your Hogwarts house and Patronus?
I’m a Ravenclaw forever and always, and my patronus is a Sea Horse 🙂
4. What part of Middle Earth would you live in?
Where ever the hell the Woodland Realm is. Is that in Rivendale? That’s where Legolas lives…. I’d want to be there.
5. Do you have any tattoos?
6. What’s Your Favourite Social Media Website?
Instagram 🙂 My family has always been huge photo and video takers (my dad was a videographer for 15 years), so I love having a little online album to look back on.
7. What’s Your Favourite Way To Spend Your Free Time?
In my free time you can usually find me writing, reorganizing my room, or doing a marathon of
1) Harry Potter
2) Lord of Rings
3) Classic Horror movies
8. What’s Your Favourite Junk Food?
I’m a sucker for cotton candy, and I’ve also been known to pick up a 10 pc. chicken nugget meal when I’m having a bad day.
9. Do You Have A Pet Or Pets? If So, What Kind And What Are Their Names?
I like to pretend I won a Pygmy Puff that floats on my shoulder all day like Luna. But alas, no pets currently.
10. What’s Your Favourite Fiction And Non Fiction Books?
Non Fiction books aren’t really my thing!
But here are my favourite fiction books:
– Wake Trilogy by Lisa Mcmann
– Crank by Ellen Hopkins
– Carrie by Steven King
11. What Your Favourite Beauty Product Or Tool?
Telescopic Mascara. ITS A CONTAINER OF DREAMS. I’ve changed my beauty products a lot over the years, but Telescopic just seems to stick. I get asked a alot what I use to achieve my long eyelashes– Telescopic is the magic. Benetint is also another favourite.
12. Single or Taken?
I am currently, and have been taken by my boyfriend Andy for 6 years now. — been doing long distance for 3 of the 6. 🙂
13. If You Could Only Drink One Beverage (Besides Water) For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?
14. What’s Your Favourite Movie?
Ugh, I simply cannot answer.
Here is my top:
– Harry Potter
– Lord of the Rings
– Sex and the City
15. What is your Guilty Pleasure?
Grease 2 the movie. In all its corny, low budget bliss.
16. If You Could Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Live?
I like where I am. 🙂 Close to the fam.
17. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Eccentric, sparkly, and nostalgic– hugely influenced by pop culture.
18. How would you describe your situation right now?
happy, waiting, learning, dreaming
20. Favourite TV show?
Stranger Things, The Challenge (mtv), and Prison Break
21. Who Is Your Biggest Inspiration?
Growing up I was surrounded by a lot of Disney. It’s difficult to not be hard on yourself when you’re constantly being shown these gorgeous princesses with perfect poise, manners, and elegance. At a young age, Tink showed me it is totally okay to be clumsy, or jealous, or upset at times– as long as you love yourself.
She’s real. She gets jealous when her man talks to other girls, she’s determined, she’s sassy, and when she doesn’t get love– she dies.
Disney managed to depict a big of reality with Tink and I’ll love her for ever 🙂
22. What Is Your Favourite Blog/Youtube To Read/Watch?
I have been known to wake up in the morning, make a coffee, and sit and watch a good Simply Kenna video. I also watch old Smart guy episodes on repeat while getting ready in the morning, or getting cleaned up before bed.
23. What Is Your Favourite Online Shop?
Dollskill is my favourite online shop. I also love Boxed Lunch, and Etsy is my go-to for vintage Disney finds, or tea cups!!!
24. Are You In Education Or Do You Work?
Full time I work as the Marketing and Social Media Manager for Hangry Solutions, and part-time I work on this little corner of the internet.
25. One Thing You Are Proud Of.